Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Why I'm taking AP Eng 4

     There are several reason why i am taking AP english 4. I feel this class will help prepare me for my learning in college, it will be a challenge, and will look good on my transcript. I am excited about this whole new way of doing a class through blogs and posts and comments online and to see how this works for me, but in the othe other hand i am also nervous about the work load that will come with it.
    During my time taking this course i hope to accomplish several things. I hope to learn how to effectively use the tools present in the internet, better prepare myself for college, and broaden my tecniques of learning. Hopefully i will able to learn how to share my ides better and learn with others better after taking this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment