Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on week 1

1. there are a couple things that can affect how i do in the class. I live outside town and kind of away from things , so the internet connection can be kind of spotty at times. But i know i can work around it, so it more depends if i can get myself to make sure i get it done.

2. One learing exspirience that i had was i took a lifeguarding class. It was thrilling to learn how to protect and save someone. I learned with many friends and it was really a learn by doing class. we often practiced the techniques we were to use on people who needed it in the water. I learned that i thrived by actually doing things and that i liked it.

3. One thing that is honestly concerning me with this class is the amount of work we have to do. It seems a bit excessive. I am excited with the whole learning and sharing online thing though and i'm very interested to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment