Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

A) I have made some good progress during this first quarter of the second semester in this class, and I believe my performance has been good, but can still be improved. This is because I am doing good with the more raw and straightforward assignments in the class, such as lit terms and literary analysis. On the other hand though I lack on things like the Senior project and the big question.
B) Some of my goals include maintaining good grades for college acceptance, preparing myself for the AP test to help myself when registering for classes next year, and receive as many scholarships as possible to help pay my way to college.
C) I feel the class could use a little structure at times, especially when it comes to material we will be tested on.

No comments:

Post a Comment